In tandem with the
launch re-launch of my blogging project, it is also the beginning of a new month! Or, at least, it was last week (epic fail on my part haha). Back when I was posting intermittently on this blog last year, I would start each month with a list of things I wanted to do or accomplish over the following weeks.
In keeping with that spirit, I thought it would be fun to bring it back for March 2017! So, here it is, nine days into the month. But better late than never!
I am not loving these pictures; I am still getting used to some new photo editing programs. Soon I think I will need to invest in some better quality equipment!
So, without further ado: 5 things I am looking forward to in March!
1. Stating the obvious: fully launching and getting into the swing of this blog. I have gone so back and forth with myself--wanting to get into it, not daring, but still wanting to. But now, I am motivated and ready to get into this fun side project!
2. Getting caught up on my assignments. Because as soon as March is over, it is only a few weeks until the dreaded Exam Season. Yeeesh!
3. Longer, warmer days. Even though the forecast calls for snow at least one day next week. A girl can dream, right?
4. St. Patrick's Day! Every year, I celebrate St. Paddy's with one of my close girlfriends who is also American. This year, our whole group of friends is getting together for a big party complete with green punch. I can't wait!
5. Getting into some more projects around my house. I want to clean out my storage unit for one, and organize the random corner in my kitchen that currently serves as a catch-all for things I don't know what to do with.