5 Things I'm Looking Forward to in April
Well, I blinked, and apparently it's April now. How did that happen?!
Seriously though. I swear it feels like it's still January! I guess it's true what they say: time goes faster as you get older. At any rate, it is now April, the first full month of Spring. And I am not complaining about that!
To kick off both a new week a new month here on the blog, here are five things I am looking forward to in April:
1. More utepils! Seriously, is there such thing as enough good times drinking a cold beer in the sun with good friends? I don't think so! Plus, despite the fact that we are officially into spring, the sun is still a bit touch and go. It's appearance must therefore be celebrated!
2. This blog! In March, I officially got this blog up and running. I am still getting my footing with this new venture, and still have a few kinks to work out as I go. However, there have also been some great moments-tons of great feedback, along with joining the Style Collective blog network!
I have so much great content lined up for the months of April and May, and I am beyond excited to share it, as well as to see what the month of April brings.
3. Getting 100% on top of my life with school. Because next month is the start of the dreaded Exam Season, and I want to do my very best on each exam!
4. Planting flowers! Last year, I had grand plans to buy some pretty flowers and planters to decorate the walkway to my apartment. Yeah, it never happened. This year, it needs to happen!
5. Spring clothes. A bit superficial, but hey, this is a style blog. I am really excited to break out my favorite spring pieces, and perhaps even wear some of my favorite shoes that aren't boots.
So there we have it! My top five things I am excited to do in April.
What are you looking forward to in April?